Mindfulness Workplace Program
(6 week program)
This six-week program will explore how the power of mindful awareness can help you to pause, ground yourself, and skillfully attend to your circumstances in the present moment. You will learn a range of practical mindfulness skills and techniques that you can use regularly throughout your workday and beyond.
1 pm Monday 31st January, running for six consecutive Monday sessions.
1 pm Wednesday 2nd February, running for six consecutive Wednesday sessions.
|Delivery Mode||Online: via Zoom|
|Duration||6 x 20-min guided weekly sessions|
|Cost||$44 pp inc. GST|
|Facilitator||Dr Nadine Levy, Head of Program, Health and Social Wellbeing|
|Enquiries||Please email Natalie McManus at email@example.com|
The Mindfulness Workplace Program explores a range of mindfulness practices designed to help you in the workplace, and at home, providing you with strategies you can incorporate into your own wellness plan. Mindfulness can:
- Facilitate calm in daily work and home life
- Increase motivation and focus
- Support positive mood and resilience
- Help individuals manage and reduce levels of stress
Over 6 x 20-minute weekly sessions, you will cover topics and techniques such as:
- Creating Mental Space
- Pause and Ground Technique
- Cultivating Balance through the Breath and Body
- Letting go of Unhelpful Thoughts and Focusing
- Relating to Emotions with Self-Compassion
- Mindfulness of your Immediate Environment
- Mindful and Compassionate Relationships at Work